- About Rutledge
It was a great night at Rutledge Hall. Teachers met new parents and presented an overview of classroom activities and procedures. The principal presentation by Mrs. Carmody added to the evening with an overview of Rutledge Hall. Names were collected of parents who would be interested in volunteering at Rutledge.
If you are interested in volunteering and would like to add your name to our list, please send an email to Mrs. Carmody at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to all parents who attended our Curriculum Night.
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Our first week was capped off with a fun-filled game of Jeopardy! The questions reviewed what the students learned earlier this week about being respectful, responsible, and safe in Rutledge Hall.
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015
Back To School!!
We are working to prepare for the 2015-2016 School Year!! This is a busy time of year, as there is much to do to be ready. The Rutledge Hall Office is open Monday- Friday, if you have any questions or concerns. Please remember that it is closed from 12:00-1:00 for lunch. Here are a few reminders as the opening of school draws closer.
- The Rutledge walk-through will be held on Tuesday, 8/11, from 4:00-5:00 p.m. Students are invited to find their classroom and drop off their supplies.
- Supply lists are posted on the web page.
- The first day of school for students is Wednesday, August 12. This will be a regular school day. Busing will be available for those students who have registered for the bus.
- Lunch service will begin on August 12.
- Classroom assignments are being mailed out this week. Only students for whom registration is complete will receive their homeroom class assignment.
We hope you enjoy the remainder of summer vacation. We are looking forward to a great year!!
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015
Bus Service is again FREE for the 2015-16 School Year!
District 74 is again offering FREE bus service for all students! Simply check "Yes" for your student to ride the bus for the 2015-16 school year in Infosnap through the school re-registration process. It's that simple. If you are not sure that you checked "Yes" or you would like to change to "Yes," simply send an email to email@example.com and the District will check that box for you.
If you have not yet completed or have not yet started the online process of school re-registration for your child(ren), please do so as soon as possible. Here are the steps:
- Use your unique "snapcode" to log into Infosnap. (This code was originally emailed to you on March 17th - if you do not have, call the Administration Building 847-675-8234 )
- Fill out the entire online form.
- Say "YES" to riding the bus.
- Click the SUBMIT button when you have completed the process.
- Proof of Residency is required (if you did not upload your paperwork in Infosnap, it must be brought into the District Office). REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE DISTRICT HAS PROOF OF RESIDENCY.
- Payment of fees is not necessary at this time. To avoid any late fees, payment should be made before the first day of school which is August 12th.
If you are planning on moving out of the District and your child is not attending District 74 for the 2015-16 school year, please notify District 74 as soon as possible.
Questions or need help? Please call the Administration Building at 847-675-8234. Keep checking the website for more bus information to come!
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Summer School 2015 at RH
Summer School in District 74 began on June 15th and is going well! There are approximately 198 students enrolled. Chicago students were able to join SD74 Summer School starting the week of June 22nd when the CPS school year ended. Students are reading, writing, baking, learning about science, and playing organized games to stay active, just to name a few things.
There will be NO SUMMER SCHOOL on Friday, July 3rd to observe the 4th of July holiday. The last day of Summer School will be July 10th.
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2015